Modern Basketball SAS
Speed Agility and Skills group training
This group training session will have a maximum of 20 athletes per session. The first 10 mins will be a group warm up, dynamic stretch, some agility and functional movements as well. Next we will split up into groups according to age and or athletic ability. One side of the gym will be set up for speed agility and functional training while the other will be designated for basketball skills training each will last for about 35 mins then the groups will switch sides.
Date & Time:
Starting and running indefinitely June 2015, Fridays 530pm-7pm
The Woodlands United Methodist Church. 2200 lake woodlands dr.
$80 for four training sessions
We have teamed up with TWUMC Local Missions Team and interfaith Food Pantry as part of this program. Part of your registration will be to bring non-perishable food items for the pantry.
Benefits from attending our clinic
· Increased vertical
· Increased lateral & linear speed
· Increased foot speed
· Increased muscle endurance
· Increased strength with basketball specific functional movement training
· Correct shooting form and footwork
· Defensive stance and technique coaching
· Increased knowledge about fueling your body for optimum performance
· Increased basketball IQ
Get coached by Division 1 and professional athletes!